George Butts has toured and collaborated with many top recording artists and performers of our time. His warm, soulful saxophone and unique vocal style have captured the attention and hearts of audiences across the country and around the world. He has the ability to convey the essence of his music openly through his genuine spirit, outgoing personality, and irresistible style.
George showcases his exceptional talents on six CD's which feature classic Standards,
R & B/Jazz, and his own original music: THE BEST OF BUTTS, GEORGIE, BREAKIN' OUT THE PAST,
FRESH, SWEET SPOT, and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, which may be sampled HERE.
Partial list of engagements:
- Fontainebleau Resort Hotel, South Beach, Miami, Florida
- The St. Regis Hotel, Aspen, Colorado
- The Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel, Hong Kong
- Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Tropicana Resort Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Lake Las Vegas, Nevada
- " Shanghai, China
- " Tokyo, Japan
- " Osaka, Japan
- " San Juan, Puerto Rico
- " Orlando, Florida
- " Laguna Niguel, California
- " Marina Del Rey, California
- " Phoenix, Arizona
- " Boston, Massachusetts
- " New Orleans, Louisiana
- " South Beach, Miami, Florida
- The House of Blues, Los Angeles, California
- Brio Tuscany Grille, Dana Point, California
- Quinn's Old Town Grill, Tustin, California
- The Wind n' Sea, Dana Point, California
- Harpoon Henry's, Dana Point, California
- Salt Creek Grille (and The Crown House) Dana Point, California
- Carmelo's Ristorante, Corona Del Mar, California
Image by Graphic Artist - Robert Damon
George is a supporter of the American Macular Degeneration Foundation, which promotes awareness and funds research for this incurable disease. Macular degeneration is a leading cause of blindness affecting more than 10 million Americans, reaching near epidemic proportions. Unfortunately the specific factors that cause macular degeneration are not conclusively known and research into this little-understood disease is limited by insufficient funding.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of “GEORGIE” will be donated to the American Macular Degeneration Foundation.